22 January 2014

About Me

I am a stay-at-home mom to a 3 year old boy and wife to a loving, supportive husband. They are such a blessing! I love cardmaking, but once in a while I like to make altered art projects. I was born in Brazil, nevertheless I have lived most of my life in Central America. Both my parents were very creative, and they influenced me greatly. I dedicated the first part of my life to music, at the same time that I studied Laws and Business Management. These majors had nothing to do with art but I was always a creative person and so, without planning it, I found myself starting this new creative venture.

I started making cards around 2010 and little by little it became my hobby. I've had crafty hobbies before, like jewelry making, but papercrafting stole my heart from day one.

I do recall collecting stickers since I was in first grade, together with notebooks, diaries, and beautiful stationery papers. So I have always loved paper, and it was no surprise to my family that I started a papercrafting blog.

Since I opened my blog I've felt even more captivated by this craft. This blog has allowed me to connect with other artists and has given me so many opportunities for which I'm thankful.

I look forward to continuing to share my work with you all. I believe that the genuine nature of creativity is inside each of us, so I'd be delighted if you could join me in this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Do not know if I am the right place. But signed up to be a follower and enter for prizes. Nice website ,and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

begin