03 February 2014

Sweet Treat Jar

Hi everyone! I have a very short post for today. I just wanted to show you a very humble project for Valentine's. I'm starting my Valentine's gifts, and I thought I would recycle some jars! In this case I simply embellished it with lace, ribbon and paper twine and some tags. The goodies I filled the jar with are some yogurt flavored pops and marshmallows.





Materials: 
Heidi Grace Designs - LOVE, Specialty Project Pad
Spellbinders - Classic Labels Four
Stampendous - Spanish Greetings
Memento Dye Ink - Rhubarb Stalk
Ranger Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
Merletto Diamond Stickers
Merletto Paper Twine in pink
Cre-a 7/8" pink ribbon
Other generic Materials
5/16" red ribbon
2" One sided Lace

This is a cute and fun way to recycle containers. I plan to do some more. Though it's simple it is a sweet little something to give to a friend on Valentine's. Hope you enjoyed it!

This project is participating in:
ColorQ Blog

Fill 'er Up 
Paper Issues

Challenge #92 - Anything goes with a Valentine's twist 
7Kids Challenge Blog





9 comments:

  1. ooowww Ann, TY so much! I'm glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and what a great idea for a valentines gift - makes a change from flowers! I'm sure the recipient will love it. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project. Thank you for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet jar for your Valentines candy! Nice gift for someone too! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so awesome!! Love it!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

begin