For this creation I used Spellbinders dies. I started off as always with my indispensable A2 Matting Basics A. I used the largest die of this set to cut my card base and patterned layer. I like to print my digital designer papers in White Pearl Linen (it's one of my favorite cardstocks). The patterned layer was dry embossed with a M-Bossabilities folder, to add some interest and texture.
For the next layer I created a central column using the largest die from the A2 Filigree Delight set. To do this:
1. I die cut the frame and central oval window;
2. Cut it in half vertically; and,
3. Adhered the resulting parts parallel to each other with the half oval contour facing outward.
Next, I added a very layered central frame using Imperial Gold Labels Four.
1. I die cut the medium size label once in metallic lilac cardstock and adhered it horizontally on the center of the card;
2. Then I die cut the next smaller label twice, once in lilac and once in White Pearl Linen. I adhered the smaller lilac label vertically and then added the white label horizontally on top of it. The white label was stenciled and sponged with Memento ink in Lulu Lavender. Lastly, I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs in Gold Detail embossing powder.
Finally, in order to fulfill the challenge I attached a handmade, lilac triple bow embellished with a gold vintage button.
My mission is to inspire you, so I hope you enjoyed my card and feel motivated to create a card with Buttons and Bows for this week's challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks so very much for your visit!