Skip to main content

Flutter & Fly - Our Daily Bread Designs

This week the challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs is Fluttering and Flying with ODBD stamps and here is the card I made inspired in this theme!



ODBD Stamps used: Belle Vignes / ODBD Dies used: Fancy Fritillary, Fancy Foliage / ODBD Paper used: Soulful Stitches

I really enjoyed using the new background stamp together with the new butterfly die cuts. I went for a fuscia color to contrast with the neutral background. Love how well the flourishes look also! This was such a nice card to create. I folded one of the butterflies to create a different look for this gorgeous die cut... It´s a really simple trick that I like to use with butterflies sometimes. I skipped adding a sentiment to the front of the card this time but I will be adding something nice inside! I finished this clean and layered design with gross grain ribbon, pearls and rhinestones.

To see all the projects created for ODBDSLC240 or to join the challenge click here. You have until May 31, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post.
I invite you to visit my teammates and check out what they designed this week:

Hope you can join us this week! Thanks so much for stopping by!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Gracie! I love the colours you chose and how clever to fold the butterfly in half :-) Love the layout and the pearls and rhinestones that you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you folded the butterfly in half! The colors work so well together - but then I'm not surprised - you have an eye for these things. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always Gracie! The colour palette is just dreamy and I love those butterflies! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love the colors and the colors. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous pink you used on your card! That flourish bg is beautiful and your butterflies are perfect with the pink sponging!! Love the little pink pearls too and the Fancy Foliage flourishes! I that a kind of light gray stock? hard to tell on my computer but it is really pretty with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful, Gracie, and I too love the folded butterfly (a fluttering). And what a lovely color combination and great layout! Stunning card, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card Gracie!! I just love the variegated butterflies with the pink and white and your butterfly folded as if it were fluttering. Gorgeous design my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Gracie. Love the layout and the pretty colours you used. Gorgeous butterflies!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so bright and colorful! Just perfect for butterflies and I like the way you get two butterflies out of that die!!!! So smart!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Season's Givings Blog Hop + Blog Anniversary = Over $150 in prizes!

 GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...

Season's Givings Blog Hop & Blog Anniversary
Over $200 in prizes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A new year is the promise to all of what you've been wishing for or to just continue to enjoy the simple pleasures in life that make all of our effort and hard work be worthwhile. I wish you all the best as this new year begins! Open your heart to all the possibilities and have faith... Endure and you will succeed! Today I have 2 awesome reasons to celebrate! First, I'm excited to be joining the Season's Givings Blog Hop! And also, this month I celebrate my blog anniversary! So I decided to fuse both giveaways and create a massive blog candy with the help of some wonderful friends in the industry! One lucky winner will receive a heavenly collection of crafty goodies! International followers are welcome to participate! Here is what YOU could win: My complete stamp collection (a total of 13 stamp kits!) kindly sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. A Memory Box or Poppystamps die  of your choice from  StarlitStudio ! A $20 gift certificate...