Skip to main content

Graciellie Design & Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Lots of Inspiration & Prizes

I had the awesome invitation to sponsor the Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop today and of course I had to join the fun! If it's your first time visiting, welcome! I am Gracie Chavez owner and creative designer of Graciellie Design Digital Shop and Blog. The design team and I are excited to have this awesome chance and we are sharing lots of project ideas using cute tea cups and fun sentiments! We also have a special release to celebrate the blog hop and it is the cutest tea cup set you'll ever find! It's called Sweet Tea and it comes with this adorable kitten in a tea cup image plus 5 fun sentiments!

I made a colorful card, to go along with the Summer theme for the hop, although I've been into Summer colors lately anyways! I printes my cute image twice, once in toner and another one in ink jet. I foiled the toner printed images using a Minc and Gold Sequins Fancy Foil. I then fussy cut only the tea cup from the foiled image and colored it with Passionate Pink Premium Dye Ink with the help of a sponge dauber. Then I fussy cut the image printed in black, with a regular inkjet printer, and added a little shading with a light beige Spectrum Noir marker, and colored the eyes in green too. I then put together both pieces mounting the kitten on top of the tea cup for a dimensional look!


The fun background was splattered with metallic gold acrylic paint and inked with Passionate Pink Premium Dye Ink. I added a border on one of the edges of the background with black corrugated cardstock and a piece of patterned paper.

To finish off my card I added a foiled sentiment printed on vellum from the new stamp set (which I think is so cute!), using coordinating Passionate Pink Fancy Foil, and a scrapbooking element with a piece of metallic gold ribbon that simulate a tea bag hanging from the cup!




Today, the design team is also sharing some pretty cards for the blog hop, so make sure you click below to check out more project ideas using our tea cup inspired digital stamp sets:

Get to know our designers 
and check out their tea cup projects:

We have offered a grand prize for this Summer's Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! Many, many amazing companies in the industry are also sponsoring prizes so make sure to join the fun! Here is a sneak peak of our prize for you... The complete June Stamp Duos Release is up for grabs!!! That is 32 images for one lucky winner! BUT, there might be a little something extra offered later too, so stay tuned! Also, grab 10% off the shop during the blog hop using the coupon below!





Do you love this giveaway? Don't forget to subscribe by email to this blog (on sidebar). We are always sharing giveaways, freebies and project ideas you don't want to miss! You can also find me in Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (find links on side bar too)! Also, we invite you to stop by the shop today and check out our newest collections! Don't forget to use your code for a 10% off!

If you want to follow the Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop from the start click here.

So happy you stopped by today! Crafty hugs!


Comments

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card! It pops of my screen. Great stamp set and will check out your site.
    Thanks for being a great sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, your card is gorgeous...love the additional foiling. The Design Team gallery is wonderful!
    Thanks so much for being a new Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear how many cards did you made
    all are adorable Gracielle
    cute cat love the colors and lovely Digital Images you have
    I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
    I have also giveaway Germany Coffe Chocolate Bar :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monika. The collage are all cards made by my girls (the design team) They are indeed beautiful! Their links are right there below the pictures. Thanks so much.

      Delete
  4. wowzers! beautiful card and samples. Thanks for being a hop super sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I just Love your images!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and love the images. thanks for being super sponsor too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Graciellie - I am always so impressed by your craftiness. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its super adorable!
    Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, love the pop of black. Great designs by the DT too. Thanks for being a super sponsor and I am a new subscriber.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stamps in your new release, and the card with the cute kitten is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sweet kitty in the cup! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet kitty. Love all that yummy gold.
    Thanks so much for being a sponsor at the CLBH.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOAH! The cat in a cup is so cute, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card - and those of all the team members - just wow! Love the kitten; love the whole stamp set. And love the blog hop prize bundle! Thanks for being a sponsor and sharing all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, such a beautiful kitty and teacup! Fabulous card. Thanks for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow great cards looking forward to seeing the rest

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your project is adorable, Gracie! Thanks for sponsoring the Summer CLBH.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, your card is so cute and all the DT projects are so awesome. Jelly of all the coloring talent.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your drawing and so many beautiful cards by your design team.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! The DT gallery is awesome also!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! Gorgeous card... adorable kitty and love the sentiments! Very awesome and all of the design team makes... can't wait to check them out more closely. Thanks so much for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute kitty. Love the colors. Thanks for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute with the kitten and I like the foiled cup.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the kitten in the cup-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh this is so cute. Love the pink and gold. The kitten is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful inspiration projects!! Thanks for sharing and being a Super Sponsor for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really cute card! Love the design the kitten is so adorable.
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my, that kitten....so precious! Everyone's work is outstanding. Thank you so much for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a cute kitten in a cup. Thanks sharing and being sponsor for the Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop ~ Linda =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your designs are amazing, I love the little cat.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Darling card and
    the foiled cup is
    so pretty. Love the
    cat!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  32. Darling card! Love the kitty and the foiled cup! Such pretty detail with the foiling!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This teacup kitty is THE SWEETEST!! Love how you added foil! I wish I did more with digital stamps. Thanks for sponsoring the hop and for the discount code!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a sweet and creative card! Love the great colors you used! Thank you for sponsoring our hop!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your card is over the top gorgeous!!! Love the extra foiling and all the stamps in your store!!! Wowsers!! Thanks for being a super sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful images, and the DT has showed them off so beautifully. Thank you for sponsoring this fun community blog hop! Perky wishes, CG

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow!! Gorgeous card!! Love the foil and gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your stamp images. The little kitty in a tea cup is adorable. Thanks for being a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your card! The kitty in the tea cup is so cute and the colors really make the card pop. Thanks for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! How generous! Thank you for being a super sponsor and for giving such an amazing grand prize! How exciting! The cards from the entire team are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win your digital images for June!

    ReplyDelete
  41. It's a lovely card and i like your stamp images, thank you for being a great sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love that little kitten. It is so adorable. Happy Coffee Hopin!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your stamp sets are beautiful! The kitty in the tea cup is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your stamps are beautiful and love your creation too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Shadow Stenciled Backgrounds with Deco Foil & TCW Stencils

I'm sharing my first Christmas card of the year... And, I'll show you an easy and beautiful technique called Shadow Stenciling, but this time using Deco Foil! Tutorial & Supplies I have a video tutorial showing you how I made today's card and I've added that below. To find out the complete list of supplies used to create this project, make sure you visit Therm O Web's blog . Now imagine this background with the new glitter Deco Foil from Gina K. Designs! I will be showcasing those new products real soon. Make sure to visit my YouTube channel and subscribe for many more project ideas using Deco Foil and TCW Stencils! Until next time.

Video Tutorial: Quick New Year's Card with Simple Stories & Deco Foil

I'm back with a fun and really easy to make card for the Holidays or the New Year and I have a video tutorial with Therm O Web today. I'm sure we all are rushing at the very last minute looking for tags and cards and wrapping gifts... I know I always am. That is why my latest Holiday projects have been on the quick and easy side so you can try them out if you need to! The usual theme for New Year's cards is usually monochromatic, metallic... But, what if we used colorful Holiday colors instead? Why not? Well, this time you'll see me use papers from Simple Stories Very Merry Collection. Video Tutorial This is short and sweet video tutorial where I show you how I put together this card. Really with card designing the hard part is figuring out what you want your card to look like in the end but once you have figured out what elements you'll be adding and where you will be placing them the card comes together pretty fast. So the behind the scenes may not ha