Video Tutorial: Christmas Rosette Ornament Tags with Gina K. Designs

November 14, 2017

Today I'm back with a new video tutorial with Therm O Web, featuring Gina K. Designs new Holiday line! I'm in love with everything in this line and I'll be showing you how I used the new Therm O Web Decorative die cuts, Foil-Mates and glitter Fancy Foils! I love everything in this new release and I know you will too!

I used beautiful papers from Simple Stories on these ornament tags. I love the more muted, retro color scheme of this paper pack. This one's called Very Merry and I enjoyed working with it so very much.


Video Tutorial & Supplies
Click below to watch the video tutorial. All details on the steps I followed to make this tags can be found on the video. The complete supply list can be found on the video description on YouTube and also on Therm O Web's blog. I've posted additional pictures on Therm O Web so make sure to visit their blog too!




That's all for now. Make sure to like and share this video. Become a follower by clicking the subscribe button on my YouTube channel for more project ideas and tutorials. That's all for now! Until next time.

You Might Also Like

5 comentarios

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Like us on Facebook

Watch us on YouTube