Christmas Tag

November 21, 2014

I have a Christmas tag to share with you today, made with Ewe-N-Me Printables' Cocoa/Treat Envelope - Holiday Kris 101. I love this vintage Santa image.


I printed the Holiday Kris 101 image and die cut the Santa using a label die with a delicate border. I die cut a second label from metallic embossed cardstock in cream. I mounted the Santa image to the metallic die cut and then adhered a white cardstock label on the back too, to add a message. Finally I added glitter glue to the Christmas tree on the image, trying not to wet the paper too much.


This framed Santa would certainly look great on a card too! I invite you to experiment with this lovely vintage file and find out what you can come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. This is stunning Gracie. You are very talented.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Like us on Facebook

Watch us on YouTube