28 November 2014

Masculine Christmas Card - Our Daily Bread Designs

What a privilege it has been to join Our Daily Bread Designs' talented team this month as their guest designer! I'm so thankful!

Today I'm sharing a masculine card. This card is quite simple. I wanted to make a narrow card, that would fit in a tag envelope, so I altered the frame from Flourished Star Pattern Die Set cutting it in half vertically and adhering the halves one on top of the other. To hide the alteration a bit I added a piece of tan gross grain ribbon that also gives the card a rustic feel to the design.


Supplies
Flourished Star Pattern Die Set
Splendorous Stars Die Set
Snowflake Star Stamp Set
Winter Collection Paper Pack

I hope you enjoyed seeing my little card today! Thanks so very much for everyone's support and encouraging comments at ODBD!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being guest designer. It's a wonderful stamp company. I've been eying this die. You did an awesome job with it. Great work, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Will work good for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to kick myself! I commented on the blog announcement that the card is "pretty" and then clicked on your blog, Graciellie! I see now you meant this to be a masculine card. Can "pretty" still fit? I do like the card. It definitely will work for males! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

begin