GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...
That's super cute! Such a fun, bright easter design!
ReplyDeleteLove your work, all of it is gorgeous! TFS! JM
ReplyDeleteSo nice the colors and the numbers of bunnies! Playful! Thank you for the step by step too!
ReplyDelete