Skip to main content

Welcome Baby

Hi! I'm so delighted to share with you a sweet new card I made for some of my favorite challenges. It's a 'welcome baby' card in Spanish. It is a shaped, peach, nicely embellished card that enjoyed making so very much.





Materials
Spellbinders: Fancy Lattiece, Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Majestic Labels Twenty-Five, Diamond Effects, Parisian Motifs, Grand Calibur die cutting machine
Stampendous: Spanish Invite
Haj Design Papers: Absolute Floral
Inks: Colorbox in Apricot, Ranger embossing ink
Inkadinkado embossing powder in Starlight Silver
Zap! heat tool
Adhesives: Bazic two sided tape, UHU all purpose adhesive, Elmer's glue-all
Other generic materials
1" satin ribbon in peach
Cardstocks: 'Papyrus' in peach, 'Leather' in off white, Linen in white, Eggshell in white
Embellishments: Vintage gold button, Pearl stamens in pink, Pearl and crystal charm, Fused string pearl beads

I hope you like my card, it was fun to make and I love the result. I want to thank these awesome challenges for inspiring me, and in this particular occasion I'd like to thank Cat from Mod Squad that with her challenge made me search through my old jewelry making stash to make a charm for my card. Thanks Cat!

If you have some spare time please stop by my giveaway party here and don't miss a chance to comment and win my new digital paper pack Keys & Roses.

Thanks so much for your visit.


This card is participating in:
Sweet Baby - Classy Cards 'n Such

Shaped Cards - My Craft Spot
Charmed I'm Sure - Mod Squad
Anything Goes - Sweet 'n Sassy
Anything Goes - Word Art Wednesday 
Add on:
Anything Goes - Simon Says Wednesday Challenge




Comments

  1. Oh, Gracie, what a beautiful baby card! I just love the colors and the heat embossing "welcome baby" with the gorgeous embellishments! It's gorgeous! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cheryl, I'm so glad you took some time to stop by. It's always a joy to read your encouraging comments. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. My gosh Gracie, your card is gorgeous! Everything just fits and blends together so nicely. Thanks for joining us in the Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Debbie, thank you so very much, I enjoy your challenge very much so it's my pleasure.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful, Graciellie...the peach tones and lattice work add so much to this sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so dainty and pretty! LOVE it! Very Victorian to me! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this week at the Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cat, I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for a great challenge.

      Delete
  5. Love this gorgeous baby card. I see so many baby cards of late, but I am enjoying seeing all the different ways of creating them. Yours has a more elegant look and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Verna, I'm glad you liked it. I'm so glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  6. Such an elegant baby card, Gracie! Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thank you for stopping by, please come again soon. :D

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous card Graciellie. The layered flowers are so pretty and I also love the lettice background. So elegant and soft. Thank you for playing along with us at our "Anything Goes" challenge at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful and such a lovely way to welcome a new little one to the world. I especially like the gorgeous lattice!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Such a pretty design! Very elegant!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, Graciellie! I just adore the sweet pink peach tones that you have used- a wonderful baby card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant baby card...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Shadow Stenciled Backgrounds with Deco Foil & TCW Stencils

I'm sharing my first Christmas card of the year... And, I'll show you an easy and beautiful technique called Shadow Stenciling, but this time using Deco Foil! Tutorial & Supplies I have a video tutorial showing you how I made today's card and I've added that below. To find out the complete list of supplies used to create this project, make sure you visit Therm O Web's blog . Now imagine this background with the new glitter Deco Foil from Gina K. Designs! I will be showcasing those new products real soon. Make sure to visit my YouTube channel and subscribe for many more project ideas using Deco Foil and TCW Stencils! Until next time.

Video Tutorial: Quick New Year's Card with Simple Stories & Deco Foil

I'm back with a fun and really easy to make card for the Holidays or the New Year and I have a video tutorial with Therm O Web today. I'm sure we all are rushing at the very last minute looking for tags and cards and wrapping gifts... I know I always am. That is why my latest Holiday projects have been on the quick and easy side so you can try them out if you need to! The usual theme for New Year's cards is usually monochromatic, metallic... But, what if we used colorful Holiday colors instead? Why not? Well, this time you'll see me use papers from Simple Stories Very Merry Collection. Video Tutorial This is short and sweet video tutorial where I show you how I put together this card. Really with card designing the hard part is figuring out what you want your card to look like in the end but once you have figured out what elements you'll be adding and where you will be placing them the card comes together pretty fast. So the behind the scenes may not ha