Days are going by so fast and Christmas is right around the corner, so there's only a few more days left to make beautiful Christmas projects. Today I want to share a tag that I created for Sin City Stamps. To make it I used a very nice stamp set from Sin City Stamps called Steampunk'd Christmas. I honestly love how this tag turned out. I wish the photo made it justice!
To make my tag I followed these steps:
1. Stamp and heat emboss in gold the largest gear stamp on a beige cardstock tag. I stamped it twice.
2. Stamp and heat emboss in gold a post stamp on the tag too.
3. Apply Crafter's Ink in Aquamarine and Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to the tag using a sponge applicator.
4. Die cut three poinsettias in white and sponge with ink to match the tag's background.
5. Embellish the poinsettias with aquamarine pearl stickers.
6. Stamp the Christmas word sentiment to a piece of beige cardstock and cut a banner.
7. Apply inks to the banner to match the rest of the design.
8. Double mount the sentiment banner to the bottom of the tag using foam adhesive.
9. As a final touch, add jute twine around the poinsettia bouquet and a piece of gold ribbon to the tag eyelet. I roughly sponged aquamarine ink the the gold ribbon to give it a vintage look.
I want to dedicate this tag to my sister who is celebrating her birthday today! We wish you a wonderful year sister. Enjoy your day!
I hope you like my tag and tutorial! Remember that Sin City Stamps also has an inspiration blog where all the designers share their ideas and creativity. Make sure you stop by to check out their Christmas projects too!
Thank you for stopping by!
I'd like to submit my card to:
Christmas with Non-traditional colors - MilkCoffee Challenge
Christmas / Holiday Season - The Crafter's Cafe
Anything Christmas but a Card - Crafting for all Seasons
Mono Christmas - Crafty Ribbons Challenge
Frilly Christmas - Mod Squad Challenge