HIMCR #151 - Freestyle Challenge

May 31, 2014

Hello! I'm glad to be here today since it's my birthday. This week at Hiding in my Craft Room anything goes, that's right, the challenge is freestyle.


Our sponsor this week is

 
A lucky winner will receive 
3 digital stamps 

This time I went for something different, a digital printable bookmark. Just a little twist to the regular Saturday project. It has a vintage feel to it, I hope you like it.  


So, are you in a freestyle mood? If you are, all you need to do to join our challenge is visit Hiding in my Craft Room, and link up your creation.

Have a nice and creative weekend.


You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

  1. Gracie,
    What a handsome bookmark. Love the vintage look, especially the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark! What a wonderful project. I'm always looking for odd pieces of paper to use as bookmarks. I need to make something pretty to use. Thank you for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT bookmark . . . and a GREAT way to use the digi image. What software did you use for your bookmark? Again, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bookmark and its vintage feel of it. :) {{hugs}}

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Like us on Facebook

Watch us on YouTube