Skip to main content

New Design Team: House of Cards

I'm so glad to share with you that I have been invited to be part of House of Cards' design team. This is a wonderful challenge blog that welcomes every cardmaking style there is.


*NEW* DT Badge 

House of Cards is a monthly challenge.  Each month on the 1st of the month, a new challenge will go live.  Each Monday, a new style team will post their creations for more inspiration throughout the month!  We hope you enjoy stretching yourself and trying NEW things the next six months!

The DT for the new term has been introduced today and a new challenge has been announced: "Add a Bow". I will be sharing my card for the challenge on the last Monday of the month together with the Shabby & Vintage Team.

I know you will enjoy this challenge, there will be new and beautiful cards from the DT for your inspiration every single week. To meet the team click on the 'Design Teams' button on my sidebar. It would be nice if you'd take a few minutes to visit them and see their amazing work.

Are you up for the challenge? Add a bow and link your card to House of Cards within the month of July. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!


PS: In other news, now you can 'JOIN THIS SITE' and add my blog to your reading list if you like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Season's Givings Blog Hop + Blog Anniversary = Over $150 in prizes!

 GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...

Season's Givings Blog Hop & Blog Anniversary
Over $200 in prizes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A new year is the promise to all of what you've been wishing for or to just continue to enjoy the simple pleasures in life that make all of our effort and hard work be worthwhile. I wish you all the best as this new year begins! Open your heart to all the possibilities and have faith... Endure and you will succeed! Today I have 2 awesome reasons to celebrate! First, I'm excited to be joining the Season's Givings Blog Hop! And also, this month I celebrate my blog anniversary! So I decided to fuse both giveaways and create a massive blog candy with the help of some wonderful friends in the industry! One lucky winner will receive a heavenly collection of crafty goodies! International followers are welcome to participate! Here is what YOU could win: My complete stamp collection (a total of 13 stamp kits!) kindly sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. A Memory Box or Poppystamps die  of your choice from  StarlitStudio ! A $20 gift certificate...