Skip to main content

And the WINNERS are...

It's time to announce some winners! Eight to be exact! Thank you for taking time to visit, for subscribing and for your kind comments! Both my blog anniversary and the Season's Givings blog hop were exciting and wonderful thanks to you!

The winners were chosen thanks to the magic of Randomizer.org! Congratulations to the lucky gals!



$50 Gift Certificate 
in Stampin' Up products
from Stamps and Scrapbooks store
Comment #115
Enjoyed visiting your blog so much that I subscribed. Thanks for sharing your craft, and Happy New Year!
Marcie

$24.95 Mini Books Class! 
Full Videos and PDFs of 12 Mini Book Projects
by Stamp Academy!
Comment #16
Happy New Year and Happy Blogaversary, Gracie!! Wishing you and your family a blissful year! Thank you for giving us a chance to win all these goodies! Already a subscriber and a follower.

 $15 Gift Certificate

Comment #11
Happy New Year and Blogaversary! :) I will be signing up... hope it's a fabulous year ahead :)



 $10 Gift Certificate
to My Craft Spot store!
Comment #108
Kathy S - January 4, 2015 at 3:07 PM
New follower. Happy 2015.

My new stamp set!
Parisian Postcard by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
$15 value
Comment #145
Congrats on your Blog Anniversary.

Thanks for the chance.

 A5 Planner Divider & Dashboard set
by La Bella Vida Design - a $20 value
Comment #86
WOW! Thanks for the chance to win. =) I signed up via email and followed.


 
 
Two Ann Butler Designs' 
1" Faux Quilting Stamp Sets
By Unity - $28 value
Comment #83
Love your projects! I subscribed. Happy New Year! sserrano22@live.com


$15 to my digital store!
Digital Papers, Box Templates and Tags

Comment #50
Lovely cards, thank you for sharing
wonderful prizes. Have a Happy crafting 2015!


All winners please EMAIL ME to graciellie @ live . com so we can send you your prize!

Know that I'm preparing many tutorials, giveaways and plenty of new projects that I'll be sharing with you throughout the year! I invite you to continue visiting my blog so you don't miss out! Always check the "free content" tab on top to find out what's new.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments

  1. Congratulations to ALL of your winners and may I add YOU were very generous! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and
    thank you for all the giveaways!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I just emailed you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting seeing my name on the winners list!! Thank you very much for being so generous!! Congratulations to the other winners and the best of luck for the future participants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners. We all enjoyed the hop and appreciate your generosity for YOUR anniversary! Congrats to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot and Congrats to all the winners. I just emailed you my details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Thanks so much!!!!! I am so excited to be on the winners list. Truely love your blog and your creativity. Just e-mailed you with my info. Thanks again. And, congrats to the other winners as well.
    Hugs,
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Season's Givings Blog Hop + Blog Anniversary = Over $150 in prizes!

 GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...

Season's Givings Blog Hop & Blog Anniversary
Over $200 in prizes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A new year is the promise to all of what you've been wishing for or to just continue to enjoy the simple pleasures in life that make all of our effort and hard work be worthwhile. I wish you all the best as this new year begins! Open your heart to all the possibilities and have faith... Endure and you will succeed! Today I have 2 awesome reasons to celebrate! First, I'm excited to be joining the Season's Givings Blog Hop! And also, this month I celebrate my blog anniversary! So I decided to fuse both giveaways and create a massive blog candy with the help of some wonderful friends in the industry! One lucky winner will receive a heavenly collection of crafty goodies! International followers are welcome to participate! Here is what YOU could win: My complete stamp collection (a total of 13 stamp kits!) kindly sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. A Memory Box or Poppystamps die  of your choice from  StarlitStudio ! A $20 gift certificate...