Shabby Chic Heart

February 05, 2015

A new challenge is up at Classy Cards 'n Such: Shabby Chic Heart. The inspiration photo is beautiful! I hope you find time to join us this week! Here is the card I created for the challenge.

Supplies
Dies: Cheery Lynn English Tea Party. Spellbinders: Mary Border Strip, A2 Matting Basics. ODBD Flourished Star Pattern.

Stamps: Parisian Postcard
Inks / Paints: Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick, Distress Re-inker in Spun Sugar, White Crafter's ink to emboss, white acrylic paint.
Paper: White Pearl Linen, Heavyweight Vellum

Tools: Empty Spritzer Bottle, Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool, brush
Adhesives: 1/2" Scor-tape, Uhu silicone glue, Bazic two sided foam tape
Embellishments: 3/8" pink gross grain ribbon, 7/8" white lace
Other: Sparkle 'n Sprinkle White Detail embossing powder, Makin's Clay in white, Easy Mold Silicone Putty


To learn how I made this card make sure you click HERE.

Classy Cards 'n Such is currently carrying my new stamp set Parisian Postcard and you can get it with a 10% off discount if you use my code Gracie-10! I encourage you to visit the store and check out all the sales going on now!

I hope you liked my shabby chic card! Thanks for your visit. Have a blessed and creative weekend!


You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. So beautiful. I love embossing and the pretty lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. The center piece looks beautiful with those pretty lace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Like us on Facebook

Watch us on YouTube