Frilly & Shabby Chic Christmas Tag + Tutorial

December 16, 2015

After I made my vintage inspired Christmas tag (find it here), I thought I also needed to make a delicate one, using softer colors and lots of layers. Today I have a tutorial to give you even more ideas on how to create some extra special tags this season.



Find a complete tutorial on this new Christmas tag HERE. Leave me a comment below to let me know if you enjoyed it. I'll be back with more ideas, tutorials and inspiration for the Holidays soon. Thanks for visiting!

Sharing with: Card Mania - Christmas / Let's Craft & Create - Christmas / Poppystamps - Tempting Tags

You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. Beautiful tag you created Gracie, love all the layers and details.
    Thanks for sharing over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie! Wow a showstopper tag for sure! So many gorgeous feminine layers . Thanks for joining us in the Poppystamps Challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag!!!It"s so very pretty!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Card Mania Challendges! Have a great Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful feminine tag! Love the touches of gold! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Like us on Facebook

Watch us on YouTube