Skip to main content

DIY Valentine's Gift Ideas with Deco Foil Plus Exclusive Freebie!

It's the cutest month of the year, with oh so many hearts, chocolate and candy and cupids bringing a smile to everyone's faces. That being said, today I have a post full of fun tips and gift ideas for Valentine's day using Deco Foil.




Therm O Web Suppies: 

Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Summer Rainbow
12" Foil Laminator
Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive
3D White Foam Squares • Combo Pack
iCraft Adhesive™ Tape • 1/2 in
iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive 2.1 fl oz
Zots™ Roll • Small

Other Supplies: 

Free Digital Confetti Hearts Patterned Paper
Papers: Vellum, acetate, kraft, tissue, patterned scrapbooking paper. Also, corrugated cardboard.
Tools: Scissors, Paper trimmer, die cutting machine, Laser Printer, Heart dies (Large and small), Pillow box die

Other: 7/8" hot pink grossgrain ribbon / Turquoise and pink paper twine / Iridescent thread


These projects were created with some of the new products released at CHA just recently! Be sure to check them out on TOW's website!
A complete step by step tutorial is waiting for you on Therm O Web's blog! Here are some cute and colorful DIY's you might want to check out:


Transparent Mini Tags
Cute Layered Valentine's Cards
Quick Candy Bar Wrapper
Foiled Acetate Pillow Box

I can't wait to hear which gift idea is your favorite! Do leave me a comment here and on TOW's blog letting me know! Plus, I have an exclusive freebie you can use to create these projects!

Thanks for visiting!


Comments

  1. Fabulous projects Gracie!! Love that rainbow foil! Makes me want to buy a laminator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your card, and cardboard heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Simply beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I found some useful information in your blog, If you’re searching for a way to increase business sales, bring in more customers, and grow your business then you’re on the right site!

    web design austin
    web developer austin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information and gift ideas for Valentine's day using Deco Foil.i have also found something interesting gits where you can buy flowers and beautiful design cakes. to know more check it out here http://www.bookaflower.com/happy-new-year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information and gift ideas for Valentine's day using Deco Foil.i have also found something interesting gits where you can buy flowers and beautiful design cakes. to know more check over here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gracie, you have listed pretty designs of greeting card, I like your gifts ideas, we can also give flower bouquet on valentine day to our special person, see this site for best gifts for this Valentine Day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Season's Givings Blog Hop + Blog Anniversary = Over $150 in prizes!

 GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...

Season's Givings Blog Hop & Blog Anniversary
Over $200 in prizes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A new year is the promise to all of what you've been wishing for or to just continue to enjoy the simple pleasures in life that make all of our effort and hard work be worthwhile. I wish you all the best as this new year begins! Open your heart to all the possibilities and have faith... Endure and you will succeed! Today I have 2 awesome reasons to celebrate! First, I'm excited to be joining the Season's Givings Blog Hop! And also, this month I celebrate my blog anniversary! So I decided to fuse both giveaways and create a massive blog candy with the help of some wonderful friends in the industry! One lucky winner will receive a heavenly collection of crafty goodies! International followers are welcome to participate! Here is what YOU could win: My complete stamp collection (a total of 13 stamp kits!) kindly sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. A Memory Box or Poppystamps die  of your choice from  StarlitStudio ! A $20 gift certificate...