Skip to main content

Beautiful Camellias - Spring Cardmaking Inspiration with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Today I want to brighten up your day with a pop of yellow with this fresh and Spring forward handmade card. A splash of watercolor and some alcohol marker coloring against a clean background sure makes you dream of Spring and Summer...



I used my latest stamp design for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Floral Greetings. You get 2 floral images in this set and I decided to go with the Camellia bloom this time. I stamped it multiple times and fussy cut 2 flowers and as many leaves I could. Although the background was watercolored the flowers were colored with Spectrum Noir markers in different tones of yellow.


I used the flowers to frame the minimalist die cut wreath and added a few strips of blue and green cardstock to break the structure of the card front at the same time that it blends in the color palette. Finally I adhered a banner with a greeting stamped and heat embossed in gold on vellum and added some rhinestones to finish the card.


More inspiration using this stamp set can be found on Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog! The design team has come up with brilliant ideas using these flowers. I can't wait to see what you create with it! Visit the shop and get this and other new sets today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. What a beauty. The crisp yellow is refreshing at this time of year. Off to check out the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share Gracie! i am impressed really. These spring cardmaking designs with sassy stamps are absolutly fantastic. really unique and something very pleasent to eyes. i like the idea by designing with big flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Season's Givings Blog Hop + Blog Anniversary = Over $150 in prizes!

 GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...

Season's Givings Blog Hop & Blog Anniversary
Over $200 in prizes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A new year is the promise to all of what you've been wishing for or to just continue to enjoy the simple pleasures in life that make all of our effort and hard work be worthwhile. I wish you all the best as this new year begins! Open your heart to all the possibilities and have faith... Endure and you will succeed! Today I have 2 awesome reasons to celebrate! First, I'm excited to be joining the Season's Givings Blog Hop! And also, this month I celebrate my blog anniversary! So I decided to fuse both giveaways and create a massive blog candy with the help of some wonderful friends in the industry! One lucky winner will receive a heavenly collection of crafty goodies! International followers are welcome to participate! Here is what YOU could win: My complete stamp collection (a total of 13 stamp kits!) kindly sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. A Memory Box or Poppystamps die  of your choice from  StarlitStudio ! A $20 gift certificate...