Skip to main content

Conffeti Card

Hi there! Have you ever seen a see through card? LOL. As redundant as that sounds, today I'm posting another of those crazy ideas I come up with. I'm constantly challenging myself, specially now with the blog, to create different sort of things. I do have inspiration sources like everyone, but I don't like to copy things. I did replicate when I first discovered card making, to practice and learn. But now it is different. Another thing that forces me to create versatile designs, is that I do not own as plenty of crafty products as I would like, or like many or most crafters have. We don't have craft stores here, like there are in other countries. There's basically one boutique that carries some products and not all are new releases. Anyways...

Let's get back to the card! This is the second birthday card I create for Hero Arts, this time for their challenge's rainbow category. I have had the idea for this card for days now. And thankfully, it worked. Check it out:



Materials
Spellbinders: A2 Matting Basics, Blossom
Ranger Distress ink in: Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Peeled Paint, Barn Door, Embossing Ink.
Stampendous: Spanish Greetings
Inkadinkado embossing powder in red (ends up like a darker tone of pink)
Wow Heat Tool
Merletto Confetti
Cre-a 7/8" pink ribbon
Bazic double sided tape
Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine
Other generic materials
Heavyweight white cardstock
Vellum
Plastic Bag


Let me tell you that the card is quite firm, and the best of it is all that confetti moving inside the transparent pocket. I really like this flower shape confetti. The card overall makes me smile...

Please let me know what you think, I would like to hear your feedback.

 This card is participating in:

Birthday Challenge - Rainbow
Hero Arts

What's your Style? 
Clean & Layered
Gloria Designs Challenge Blog

Comments

  1. Ok, this is so cute, like a shaker card with pizazz! Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! You are a creating queen this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! Where do I pick my award badge? jijijijiji... Thanks Gloria, I´m really enjoying your challenge blog, and of course all the designer´s inspiration. Now you know I don´t do one sole style. Hope that´s ok!

    Thanks for coming and leaving me some love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love when people upcycle products that would usually be thrown away and turn them into something so lovely. Thanks for playing along in the very first CHACB challenge! Hope you will come play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the confetti. Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the shaker style with the bright colors. So fitting for a birthday theme. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for your card! I love the style the wonderful colors of your card. Thanks for joining us at CHACB. Please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber and Glenda, thanks so much for your kind words. I enjoy that you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very fun and unique card! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! Love the effect of the vellum atop the confetti pouch! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us and sharing your style for our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the idea of doing the shaker, how fun to receive an interactive gift.....Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again, Beautiful card....thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam, Donna, thanks for stopping by... I have so many styles of cardmaking, that I can´t stop linking up my cards. I appreciate you girls always come back to leave me comments and compliments. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Season's Givings Blog Hop + Blog Anniversary = Over $150 in prizes!

 GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...

Season's Givings Blog Hop & Blog Anniversary
Over $200 in prizes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A new year is the promise to all of what you've been wishing for or to just continue to enjoy the simple pleasures in life that make all of our effort and hard work be worthwhile. I wish you all the best as this new year begins! Open your heart to all the possibilities and have faith... Endure and you will succeed! Today I have 2 awesome reasons to celebrate! First, I'm excited to be joining the Season's Givings Blog Hop! And also, this month I celebrate my blog anniversary! So I decided to fuse both giveaways and create a massive blog candy with the help of some wonderful friends in the industry! One lucky winner will receive a heavenly collection of crafty goodies! International followers are welcome to participate! Here is what YOU could win: My complete stamp collection (a total of 13 stamp kits!) kindly sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. A Memory Box or Poppystamps die  of your choice from  StarlitStudio ! A $20 gift certificate...