PanPastel Florals - Sin City Stamps

September 25, 2014

It's time to show you my last project for this month's collaboration between Sin City Stamps and PanPastel. What an amazing collaboration should I say! In this opportunity I made a card featuring a technique I really enjoy, colored dry embossing. I have a detailed step by step photo tutorial for you.

Main Supplies
Sin City Stamps - Love of Butterflies (sc4) plate of rubber
PanPastel - Violet, Violet Tint and Permanent Green
Other
Blender marker
Embossing Folder
Papers - Beige leather textured cardstock, lilac metallic cardstock
Adhesives - Mounting tape, two sided tape and Uhu all purpose adhesive
Lilac gross grain ribbon



TUTORIAL
I have a step by step tutorial for you. To see how I created made my card, please click here and start the guide added below my post.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and tutorial! I also hope you feel encouraged try this technique out with PanPastels. Remember all the supplies are listed above, and I have also tagged the card's photo with links to a PanPastel retailer, so you can check them out there!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


This card is participating in:
Anything Goes - SSS Wednesday

You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. Your whole card is beautiful!!! I love the technique and color choice:)
    I love this amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Thank you for the tutorial, I have such a hard time trying to color my embossing, maybe this technique will work for me.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I may try this when I get my Spectrum Noir pens/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gracie, so very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Like us on Facebook

Watch us on YouTube