Skip to main content

Valentine's Giveaway WINNER!


Hello hello!!! As promised I'm here to announce the winner of a Shery K. Designs digital paper pack. I arrived not long ago from the hospital, my baby got seriously ill and we spent the last 24 hours there. Bless the Lord he got well considerably fast from what was a stomach infection. The nurses catheterized his itty bitty hand which traumatized me at first... So hard to watch! But then he dealt with it greatly and didn't complain at all, rested well and got better. I am taking care of him, but as proof of his recovery this brave little boy helped me pick the winner! Each participant's name was written on a piece of paper and he chose one! And with no further ado, the lucky winner is:

PaperCrafting WithAngelina dijo...
Love this book. Thank you for sharing how you put it together. I am now following you on Pinterest, Facebook and via email. Thanks for the opportunity to win this beautiful paper pack.

CONGRATULATIONS!

My dear Angelina, please send me your email address to my Facebook page so Shery can send you your prize!

I look forward to more giveaways, so stay tuned!

BIG HUG TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS THAT CARE AND COME VISIT ME EVERY TIME YOU CAN! Your comments and support mean so much to me and make me happy! I am truly thankful to God for giving me the opportunity of knowing you!

HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!


Comments

  1. I'm SO GLAD to hear your little one is doing better!! We had to take our daughter to the hospital when she was a baby too---RSV Virus! It IS AWFUL when they have to put something in their veins! Her veins were SOOO LITTLE that they had to put it in the top of her head! NOT GOOD!!! So, I UNDERSTAND your ANGST!!! REST UP TODAY!!!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so sorry to hear your little guy had to go through such an experience. Glad he is home! Thank you for the Giveaway, so excited to be a WINNER! Yippy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracielle!
    I heard they are running out of things at Flourishes now! Julie might be a GOOD WAY for you to get them!!! She is SUPER NICE!!!!!:) She has ALOT for sale!!!!!!!!!;) They're kind of SWAMPED I think at Flourishes with the orders! But, I talked to Mike & he said that they don't think they'll be "going away!" :) I HOPE they bring back some of the OLDER STAMPS!!! I NOTICED, Julie has some!!!!!!!!:) ENJOY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind comments!

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED! Follow us at www.gracielliedesign.com

Yes! This was not an easy decision but after many complications with Blogger, including finding out that my blog content had been duplicated on an external blog and after many other security issues that I feel should have been taken care of by the Blogger platform itself, we've moved to our own website. So please do follow us over there. All the content you've loved to read throughout the years is over there too! Make sure to click on the link below and then subscribe via email so you can start getting my new newsletter! Thanks so much and I'll see you there... www.gracielliedesign.com

Season's Givings Blog Hop + Blog Anniversary = Over $150 in prizes!

 GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Please check winners' list on the top "free content" tab HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope each of you feel blessed like I do today. I thank God for giving me the chance to begin a new year surrounded by my beautiful family, and I also thank him for this blog that has become a window through which I can share, give and receive every single day! I am thankful for each of you, for your words of encouragement and love! And since I am so very thankful, today I have one massive blog candy, like I have never given away before! This month is so relevant to me, since it's my blog's anniversary! I decided to combine the AMAZING Season's Givings Blog Hop with the anniversary, because this blog hop influenced me in great part to open my blog. I think it was the final dose of inspiration I needed to finally jump into what was a so very new experience to me! I rejoice when I think about all the blessings I've received thanks to this blog hop and my ...

Season's Givings Blog Hop & Blog Anniversary
Over $200 in prizes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A new year is the promise to all of what you've been wishing for or to just continue to enjoy the simple pleasures in life that make all of our effort and hard work be worthwhile. I wish you all the best as this new year begins! Open your heart to all the possibilities and have faith... Endure and you will succeed! Today I have 2 awesome reasons to celebrate! First, I'm excited to be joining the Season's Givings Blog Hop! And also, this month I celebrate my blog anniversary! So I decided to fuse both giveaways and create a massive blog candy with the help of some wonderful friends in the industry! One lucky winner will receive a heavenly collection of crafty goodies! International followers are welcome to participate! Here is what YOU could win: My complete stamp collection (a total of 13 stamp kits!) kindly sponsored by Unity Stamp Co. A Memory Box or Poppystamps die  of your choice from  StarlitStudio ! A $20 gift certificate...